The Department of the Interior and Local Govenrment (DILG) Region IV- A in partnership with the Local Government Unit of Infanta headed by Mayor Grace America and the Provincial Government of Quezon headed by Governor Danilo E. Suarez conducted the Regional Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (RTF-ELCAC) Serbisyo Caravan yesterday, September 20, 2019 in Brgy. Magsaysay, Infanta, Quezon.
The residents of Brgy. Magsaysay and other neighboring barangays benefited from the medical and dental assistance, distribution of food packs, free haircut and massage, TESDA Scholarship, provision of seedlings, and other social services from PSA, SSS, PhilHealth, among others.
Also present at the event were the following officials:
• Ms. Rizza Jan P. Del Valle, Representative from the Office of the Presidential Adviser for Southern Tagalog
• BGen. Arnulfo Marcelo Burgos, Jr., Commander, Phil. Army 2nd Infantry “Jungle Fighter” Division
• Dir. Elias F. Fernandez, Jr., OIC Regional Director, DILG IV-A
• Dir. Darrell I. Dizon, Provincial Director, DILG Quezon
• Dir. Alejandra N. De Jesus, Provincial Director, TESDA Quezon
• Mr. Edwin T. Hernandez, Provincial Head, DOLE Quezon
• Dir. Julieta L. Tadiosa, Provincial Director, DTI Quezon
• Ms. Ma. Criselda Rodas, Representative, Provincial PESO
• Ms. Lucia Campomanes, Focal Person of Organic Agriculture, Dept. of Agriculture- Region IV-A
• Mr. Alekhine Veluz & Mr. Emmanuel J. Canlas, Representatives from PSA